Quickpayportal (quickpayportal.com) is a Medical Bill Payment website through which one can pay their hospital bills online. Are you looking for a way to pay your medical bills online? If your answer is yes then you at the right platform. In this article, we will share all the details with you about quickpayportal.
What is quickpayportal?
It is an online cloud medical billing portal. The official website of this portal is www.quickpayportal.com. It is owned by Atena Health.
Atena Health is a company that is known to provide cloud-based health care services to the customers. As soon as they introduced this portal, it became very easy for all the people to pay their medical bills online. The customer has to do nothing, but just few clicks and the job is done.
In order to pay your medical bills with the help of this quickpayportal, you need to have a 15 digit code, post that you can avail all the features that this portal has to offer you. This is a code that is given by the hospital to all their patients at the time of their admission. This code is also known as the state code or id access code.
Process to login to Pay at QuickPayPortal.com
Friends, you must know its process before payment. If you want to pay your medical bills online through quickpayportal then take special care of the following Steps:
- You will have to first visit the official website of the portal, which is quickpayportal.com.
- After that, you are expected to enter your 15 digit statement code or id access code that has been given by the hospital to you.
- Login now.
- You now have access to the profile of the patient and along with it, you can also check details of all the bills that you have paid and also the details about the bills that are pending from your side.
- Once you know the pending bill amount, click on the pay button and you will now be able to pay the pending bill amount with the help of your credit/ debit cards.
Why should I use quickpayportal?
This is a question that a lot of the customers have in their mind. We will tell you the advantages of using this portal below.
- The service is free. You have to pay zero amount.
- This service is available across a very large space.
- You can pay your bill at any time of the day, as per your convenience.
- After payment, you will get confirmation of all the activities that you do on the portal.
- You can pay all the amount at once, or can pay some of the amounts later, it all depends on you.
- The portal has all the details of your payment cycle along with the history of the patient.
Important points to remember before using the portal :
- Before you start using the portal, you need to have 15 digits quick pay code with you. This code will be given to you by the hospital. It is with the help of this code only that you will be able to find your billing details, history of the patient and can pay your bills online.
- In case your code does not work, it is advised that you cross-check the code and make sure that it is of 15 digits and contact the customer care department of your hospital.
- In case of an emergency, you are advised to call 911.
Who can use QuickPay Portal?
Any active patient may be eligible to signup for and use this portal. If you are an authorized member of a family access account then you can create account on this portal that will allow you to access selected family members’ health information.
Friends, time is very important and it is very important to save it, that is why every person is attracted to the easy and short-term product. This portal is also one of them, it works to simplify the payment and save time. Along with the bill payment, the patient can also get the information of his inquiry report from here. With the help of this portal, you can also do online consultation. Athena Health has overcome this problem by starting it. If you have not signed up on this portal then do it soon and take advantage of it!
Payment portal link: https://www.quickpayportal.com/
Contact Information: In case of medical emergencies, Immediately call on 911.
If you have any other question regarding quickpayportal then contact through quick pay portal contact us form.